7.0.1 wish list

Jason T. Greene
Features I would love to see in 7.0.1:

- MDB support in preview/everything
- JPA plugability (easily plug in hib 3)

Anyone have anything else they think is critical?

Re: 7.0.1 wish list

Ales Justin
David and me discussed we'll hook up tomorrow to see what it takes to fully port MC -jboss-beans.xml to AS7.
This should give some basic support for POJOs, hence easy to add some user defined services.
e.g. JavaMail support

> Features I would love to see in 7.0.1:
>
> - MDB support in preview/everything
> - JPA plugability (easily plug in hib 3)
>
> Anyone have anything else they think is critical?

Re: 7.0.1 wish list

Marius Bogoevici
I think that "ignore file" would be a helpful feature ...

On Sunday 24 July 2011 10:57 PM, Jason Greene wrote:
> Features I would love to see in 7.0.1:
>
> - MDB support in preview/everything
Carlo's on vacation, but from what I heard from him last week, I believe
the EJB3 part has been integrated and there's some JCA issues which
Stefano was looking into. I'll check with Stefano and see what remains
and starting looking into this from the EJB3 side.

When is the release targetted? I'm working on EJB3 remoting part and if
we get something usable (minimally, getting a bean invoked from a remote
JVM via the normal JNDI lookup) , we might want to add it to the
"preview" profile.

-Jaikiran