7.1 docs update for Messaging subsystem.

7.1 docs update for Messaging subsystem.

Jeremy Whiting
Hi,
 If this is not already on the TODO list for someone I have found the
7.0 docs will need updating for 7.1. The Messaging Configuration needs
instructions for adding

<extension module="org.jboss.as.messaging"/>
as a child of extensions element

then

<socket-binding name="messaging" port="5445" />
 as a child of socket-binding-group element.

 This is based on the standalone.xml generated from a build of the
current master branch in Git.

Regards,
Jeremy

--
Jeremy Whiting
Software Engineer, Performance Team

Re: 7.1 docs update for Messaging subsystem.

kkhan
I mislead Jeremy a bit earlier since I told him to mail the list. I've got him up to date on standalone.xml (strict EE 6 web profile) vs standalone-preview.xml (EE 6 web profile + other bits)