A note of thanks to the AS7 developers

Francesco Marchioni
My hearty and sincere thanks to all JBoss guys that helped me through the new application server's maze. Thanks to your precious help, today the AS 7 book is out (@ Packt Publishing), one month earlier than we planned!
Happy Christmas to everyone!

Re: A note of thanks to the AS7 developers

Jaikiran Pai
Congratulations!

-Jaikiran