A quick PSA about Java 9's MR JARs and the maven-bundle-plugin

A quick PSA about Java 9's MR JARs and the maven-bundle-plugin

David Lloyd-2
Java 9 multi-release JARs [1] break [2] the maven-bundle-plugin due to
a bug in BND [3].  There is a workaround, however [4].

I guess I have to add "reinstate maven-bundle-plugin to projects" to
my TODO list.

[1] http://openjdk.java.net/jeps/238
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-5592
[3] https://github.com/bndtools/bnd/issues/2227
[4] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-5592?focusedCommentId=16281169#comment-16281169

Re: A quick PSA about Java 9's MR JARs and the maven-bundle-plugin

Richard Opalka
Thanks for sharing David. It's good to know about that workaround.

Rio

On Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 1:42 AM, David Lloyd <[hidden email]> wrote:
Java 9 multi-release JARs [1] break [2] the maven-bundle-plugin due to
a bug in BND [3].  There is a workaround, however [4].

I guess I have to add "reinstate maven-bundle-plugin to projects" to
my TODO list.

[1] http://openjdk.java.net/jeps/238
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-5592
[3] https://github.com/bndtools/bnd/issues/2227