AS 7.1.0 : JDR Subsystem

Vimal Kansal
I was just going through the the zip file generated by JDR subsystem and
just realised that it also packages the mgmt-users.properties file - I
wonder should that be the case, I mean why would a customer like to send
a list of configured users to Redhat support?

Re: AS 7.1.0 : JDR Subsystem

Jason T. Greene
That's a problem. Thanks for finding it. Can you create a blocker against CR1?

Sent from my iPhone