AS 7 CLI : Have the operation aliases been implemented yet?

AS 7 CLI : Have the operation aliases been implemented yet?

Vimal Kansal
Hi,

The "Admin doc" notes ;

Tab-completion is supported for all commands and options, i.e. node-types and node-names, operation names and parameter names. We are also considering adding aliases that are less verbose for the user, and will translate into the corresponding operation requests in the background.

I was wondering, have we implemented the operation aliases yet?

Thx

Vimal

Re: AS 7 CLI : Have the operation aliases been implemented yet?

Alexey Loubyansky
That should be corrected. I mean it just sounds a bit confusing.

Those aliases are called commands. Since we do have commands that are a
nicer form of and that actually transform into operations, yes, we have
implemented them. But we are still considering to implement more.

Alexey

On 11/01/2011 04:40 AM, Vimal Kansal wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The "Admin doc" notes ;
>
> Tab-completion is supported for all commands and options, i.e.
> node-types and node-names, operation names and parameter names. *We are
> also considering adding aliases that are less verbose for the user, and
> will translate into the corresponding operation requests in the background.*
>
> I was wondering, have we implemented the operation aliases yet?
>
> Thx
>
> Vimal

Re: AS 7 CLI : Have the operation aliases been implemented yet?

Vimal Kansal
Thanks Alexey.

Vimal