AS7 CLI : data-source test-connection-in-pool does not seem to be doing anything

AS7 CLI : data-source test-connection-in-pool does not seem to be doing anything

Vimal Kansal
Hi,

I have enabled the ExampleDS, set it to min size = 2 max-size = 2 and
prefill = true which I believe will fill the pool with 2 connections to
begin with. Then when I execute the following :

data-source test-connection-in-pool
--jndi-name=java:jboss/datasources/ExampleDS

The command just returns without any message.

Thx

Vimal

Re: AS7 CLI : data-source test-connection-in-pool does not seem to be doing anything

Vimal Kansal
Ok, I understand prefill = true will prefill only when an application
requests the connection for the first time and not at the time of app
server boot up. So I am having activecount in pool as zero and the
"test-connection-pool" has nothing to test. But I think it would be
better if we could have a message printed "no active connections in
pool" or something similar.