AS7 Documentation : Admin Guide (Subsystem Configuration - Datasources)

AS7 Documentation : Admin Guide (Subsystem Configuration - Datasources)

Vimal Kansal
Can we please merge this content with that of  Datasource configuration
as defined in "How do I migrate my application from ..." ?

Re: AS7 Documentation : Admin Guide (Subsystem Configuration - Datasources)

Sande Gilda
I'll take care of it. Thanks!