AS7 documentation : Can't find any info on configuring different login modules

AS7 documentation : Can't find any info on configuring different login modules

Vimal Kansal
Just wondering, if we are going to document the various LoginModules
available out of the box and their configuration attributes?

Re: AS7 documentation : Can't find any info on configuring different login modules

Darran Lofthouse
On 07/13/2011 05:17 AM, Vimal Kansal wrote:
> Just wondering, if we are going to document the various LoginModules
> available out of the box and their configuration attributes?

Yes I am currently working on documenting these.

Re: AS7 documentation : Can't find any info on configuring different login modules

Vimal Kansal
Thanks a lot Darran.

Vimal