Add persistend store to infinispan via CLI fail

Add persistend store to infinispan via CLI fail

Domenico Briganti
Hi all!

 I'm trying to configure a persistent file for a local-cache in
widlfly-11 via CLI but fail, it however works if I put the
configuration directly on standalone.xml:

<local-cache...
  <file-store path="authtoken.dat" relative-to="jboss.home.dir"
passivation="false" preload="true" purge="false"/>

I try this CLI command in a fresh wildfly-11 installation, and the last
fail:

[standalone@localhost:9990 /] /subsystem=infinispan/cache-
container=reservation:add

{"outcome" => "success"}

[standalone@localhost:9990 /] /subsystem=infinispan/cache-
container=reservation/local-cache=authtoken:add(statistics-
enabled=true)

{"outcome" => "success"}

[standalone@localhost:9990 /] /subsystem=infinispan/cache-
container=reservation/local-
cache=authtoken/store=file:add(path=authtoken.dat,relative-
to=jboss.home.dir,passivation=false,preload=true,purge=true)

{
    "outcome" => "failed",
    "failure-description" => "WFLYCTL0158: Operation handler failed:
org.jboss.msc.service.DuplicateServiceException: Service
org.wildfly.clustering.infinispan.cache.store.reservation.authtoken is
already registered",
    "rolled-back" => true
}

Maybe I submit a wrong CLI command?

Thanks,
Domenico Briganti

Re: Add persistend store to infinispan via CLI fail

Tomaž Cerar-2

Does it work if you run you commands in batch?

--

Tomaž

Re: Add persistend store to infinispan via CLI fail

Domenico Briganti
Yes! it work in batch mode. See the attach cli file.

But it should works also in interactive mode, correct?

Domenico

test.cli (492 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: Add persistend store to infinispan via CLI fail

Tomaž Cerar-2

Yes it should work as well.

Please create issue in Jira https://issues.jboss.org/projects/WFLY

And select “clustering” and “domain management” as a component (so it can get properly assigned)

--

tomaz

Yes! it work in batch mode. See the attach cli file.

But it should works also in interactive mode, correct?

Domenico

Il giorno ven, 15/12/2017 alle 11.37 +0100, Tomaž Cerar ha scritto:

> Does it work if you run you commands in batch?

> --

> Tomaž

Done, Thanks!

Domenico