Adding Support for Expression Resolution Backed by a CredentialStore

Adding Support for Expression Resolution Backed by a CredentialStore

Darran Lofthouse
The following is very much work in progress and I expect it to evolve greatly based on discussions and the practicality of implementing this feature - however here are my initial thoughts in relation to adding support for management model expression resolution backed by a credential store: -

As I mention in the analysis we are actually missing documentation for the credential store anyway so I will add that first under https://issues.jboss.org/browse/WFLY-11101 before progressing to the next stages of this feature.