Adding openwire protocol to Artemis server - Wildfly 10

Adding openwire protocol to Artemis server - Wildfly 10

Vincent Sourin
Hello,

As I need openwire protocol for messaging, I enable it by doing that :

https://github.com/Vinche59/wildfly/commit/6dfab60d309db0706964e7aef054d3a18c0f0ba8

After few tests, it seems functionnal but I'd like to know if that's the
correct way to add features in Wildfly ?

Thanks for your advices.

Vincent.

Re: Adding openwire protocol to Artemis server - Wildfly 10

Jeff Mesnil
Hi,

> On 11 Nov 2015, at 22:29, Vincent Sourin <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> As I need openwire protocol for messaging, I enable it by doing that :
>
> https://github.com/Vinche59/wildfly/commit/6dfab60d309db0706964e7aef054d3a18c0f0ba8
>
> After few tests, it seems functionnal but I'd like to know if that's the
> correct way to add features in Wildfly ?

I had a quick look at your commit and it looks good.
That’s the same mechanism used to load all protocols supported by ActiveMQ Artemis.

jeff

--
Jeff Mesnil
JBoss, a division of Red Hat