Alternative server configurations

Paul Robinson
All,

I'm not sure if this is widely known, but there are a set of alternative server configurations in ./build/src/main/resources/docs/examples/configs/. Some or all of these need to be kept in sync with the config they where originally derived from. In particular standalone-xts.xml was derived from standalone-full.xml and needs updating whenever standalone-full.xml is changed.

The reason why I'm sending this email is because XTS has been broken many times due to required changes being made to standalone-full.xml, but not to standalone-xts.xml.

It's likely that this problem is also happening to the other configurations in ./build/src/main/resources/docs/examples/configs/. However, I have not checked and I don't know which config they where derived from, so it's hard to know under what circumstances they should be updated.

So this is just a polite reminder, please remember to update standalone-xts.xml when you update standalone-full.xml.

Cheers,

Paul.
--
Paul Robinson
Web service transactions lead

JBoss, a Division of Red Hat
Directors: Michael Cunningham (USA), Brendan Lane (Ireland), Matt Parson
(USA), Charlie Peters (USA)

Re: Alternative server configurations

kkhan
I have something planned to assemble the different configurations from subsystem snippets