Apache CXF pretty logging

Alexander Curvers
Hello peers,

what would be the easiest way to set the Apache CXF to pretty log the XML in and outbound WS messages.
I enabled logging

<system-properties>
  <property name="org.apache.cxf.logging.enabled" value="true"/>
</system-properties>

I know the default log handler of CXF can be set to pretty Log messages, but how to set the option?

Thanks in advance.

Regards Alexander

Re: Apache CXF pretty logging

Alessio Soldano

On Mon, Apr 23, 2018 at 10:37 PM, Alexander Curvers <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello peers,

what would be the easiest way to set the Apache CXF to pretty log the XML in and outbound WS messages.
I enabled logging

<system-properties>
  <property name="org.apache.cxf.logging.enabled" value="true"/>
</system-properties>

I know the default log handler of CXF can be set to pretty Log messages, but how to set the option?

Thanks in advance.

Regards Alexander

Alessio Soldano

Associate Manager

Red Hat

Re: Apache CXF pretty logging

Alexander Curvers
Hi Alessio,

I did try that but I have not seen the desired effect on the logging.

@all
anyone has other suggestions?

Regards Alexander

Groeten Alexander