As 7.1.0 (EAP 6.0) and Oracle RAC

Vimal Kansal
Hi Guys,

Ability to FCF with Oracle RAC from middle tier has been a very common requirement. I would like to pose 2 questions :

  • Are we testing AS 7.1.0(EAP 6.0) for Oracle FCF
  • Doing Oracle FCF has not been formally documented in EAP 5.x docs (off course we have bits scattered on wiki here and there), can we come up with something at least for JBoss AS 7.1.0(EAP 6.0)
Thx

Vimal

Re: As 7.1.0 (EAP 6.0) and Oracle RAC

David Lloyd-2
On 03/07/2012 06:18 PM, Vimal Kansal wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> Ability to FCF with Oracle RAC from middle tier has been a very common
> requirement. I would like to pose 2 questions :
>
>   * Are we testing AS 7.1.0(EAP 6.0) for Oracle FCF
>   * Doing Oracle FCF has not been formally documented in EAP 5.x docs
>     (off course we have bits scattered on wiki here and there), can we
>     come up with something at least for JBoss AS 7.1.0(EAP 6.0)
>
> Thx
>
> Vimal

Is this (public) list for the community project the right forum for
discussing EAP matters?

Re: As 7.1.0 (EAP 6.0) and Oracle RAC

Andrig Miller
I responded off list.