Automatic AS 5 -> AS 7 configuration migration bachelors thesis

Automatic AS 5 -> AS 7 configuration migration bachelors thesis

Ondrej Zizka
Hi,

one student in Brno is working on $SUBJ.

If anyone wants to know the details and/or see the results, let me know.

Regards,
Ondra

Re: Automatic AS 5 -> AS 7 configuration migration bachelors thesis

Bruno Georges
Thank you Ondrej for the heads up.

Where is this hosted?

Adding Sande for info as she is also working on migration guides/tools/etc.. .

On 26 Sep 2012, at 03:08, Ondrej Zizka <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> one student in Brno is working on $SUBJ.
>
> If anyone wants to know the details and/or see the results, let me know.
>
> Regards,
> Ondra

Re: Automatic AS 5 -> AS 7 configuration migration bachelors thesis

Sande Gilda
Hi Ondrej,

I am definitely interested in the details and results. If there's
anything I can do to help out, please let me know.

Bruno, thanks for copying me on this!

Sande