Can't parse MDB's ?

Martin Schwartzman

I’m trying to deploy some EJB3.0 MDB’s on Windows XP that I git(ed) today. Any idea on when this will be working?

jboss.home.dir = C:\servers\jboss-7.0.0.Beta4-SNAPSHOT

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: <message-driven> element parsing hasn't yet been implemented

                at org.jboss.metadata.ejb.parser.spec.EnterpriseBeansMetaDataParser.parse(EnterpriseBeansMetaDataParser.java:70)

                at org.jboss.metadata.ejb.parser.spec.EjbJarMetaDataParser.parseEjbJarElements(EjbJarMetaDataParser.java:274)

                at org.jboss.metadata.ejb.parser.spec.EjbJarMetaDataParser.parse(EjbJarMetaDataParser.java:142)

                at org.jboss.as.ejb3.deployment.processors.EjbJarParsingDeploymentUnitProcessor.deploy(EjbJarParsingDeploymentUnitProcessor.java:143)

                at org.jboss.as.server.deployment.DeploymentUnitPhaseService.start(DeploymentUnitPhaseService.java:115)

                ... 5 more

Thanks.

Re: Can't parse MDB's ?

MDB support isnt finished. It's not required by the web profile (and as
of the recent rules you aren't supposed to include it in the certified
configuration). We will add it in 7.1 with the rest of the full profile
stuff. Although probably sooner.

In the meantime you can use a singleton to register a standard jms listener.