Can we accept tests which fail on non-clean run?

Can we accept tests which fail on non-clean run?

Ondrej Zizka
Hi all,

some tests fail when you run them without the "clean" phase:

  ./integration-tests.sh clean install -DallTests
  ./integration-tests.sh -DallTests  -->  FAILURE

Should these tests be fixed,
or should the specific files be deleted on each run,
or should whole target/ dir be deleted on each run?

Ondra

Re: Can we accept tests which fail on non-clean run?

On 11/30/11 10:51 AM, Ondřej Žižka wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> some tests fail when you run them without the "clean" phase:
>
> ./integration-tests.sh clean install -DallTests
> ./integration-tests.sh -DallTests --> FAILURE
>
> Should these tests be fixed,
> or should the specific files be deleted on each run,
> or should whole target/ dir be deleted on each run?

IMO that's a bug and we should just fix the tests.

JBoss AS Lead / EAP Platform Architect