DMR model implementers please read

Stan Silvert
It's been bugging me for awhile that the way we structure and edit the
domain model is inconsistent from domain to domain.

Everyone seems to have his own way of dealing with the complexity of his
own model.  I think the time has come to start talking about best
practices and making sure things work consistently across domains.

Please read and discuss: https://docspace.corp.redhat.com/docs/DOC-89231

Stan

Re: DMR model implementers please read

Brian Stansberry
That's a private wiki.

On 1/17/12 2:22 PM, [hidden email] wrote:

> It's been bugging me for awhile that the way we structure and edit the
> domain model is inconsistent from domain to domain.
>
> Everyone seems to have his own way of dealing with the complexity of his
> own model.  I think the time has come to start talking about best
> practices and making sure things work consistently across domains.
>
> Please read and discuss: https://docspace.corp.redhat.com/docs/DOC-89231
>
> Stan

Re: DMR model implementers please read

Stan Silvert
> That's a private wiki.
Ack!  Well, I guess Red Hat folks can still read it, right?

If a few people can take a look and discuss we can extract to a more
public discussion later.  Unless I'm totally off base, I can write up a
proposal to do away with custom operations and what I call "fake" resources.