Default SFSB cache size

Francesco Marchioni
Dear devs,
while looking at the EJB3 subsystem code I couldn't find a definition for the default Stateful Cache size (which was formerly in the CacheConfig interface). As it is, it seems that SFSB there is not default cache size, it just grows without an upper limit when request are incoming. Anybody is able to confirm it ?
Thanks a lot
Francesco

Re: Default SFSB cache size

Paul Ferraro
This is part of the SFSB caching that I'm currently working on.
To summarize, cache definitions will be defined within the ejb3
subsystem in domain/standalone.xml.
Within the definition of a cache, you'll have the option to specify a
passivation store, which can optionally define a max-size.
My intention, at this point, is not to reintroduce the @CacheConfig
annotation, but allow individual SFSBs to use a specific cache via the
the @Cache annotation.
Here's a preview of how this will look:
https://github.com/pferraro/jboss-as/blob/ejb3/build/src/main/resources/standalone/configuration/standalone-ha.xml#L113

Note that max-size is an optional attribute of both
<file-passivation-store/> and <cluster-passivation-store/>, though with
different default values.

Paul