Detecting WildFly version

Emmanuel Hugonnet
Hi,
I need to detect the version of a WildFly installation (so not running).
I used to look into the Implementation-Version: entry in the MANIFEST.MF of org/jboss/as/server/main/wildfly-server-8.1.0.Final.jar
But with the full /core split now I'm getting the wildfly-core version which might not be relevant.
I thought also to look int jboss-as-version-${version}.jar but it suffers with the same issue :-(
What is the official supported way of doing this ?
Cheers,
Emmanuel