Disabled Tests in arquillian/container-managed

Disabled Tests in arquillian/container-managed

Andrew Lee Rubinger
Hi guys:

The tests under arquillian/container-managed are not running as part of
the build.  This is on purpose?  I could speculate that they were turned
off in order to save some time, and that the assumption was that the
testsuite module will take care of any errors.

Problem is that there's coverage in those tests not addressed by the
"testsuite" module.  So either we need to unify the tests into one
location, or re-activate them in their current place.

Thoughts?

S,
ALR