Exception in deploy EAR : org.jboss.as.server.deployment.DeploymentUnitProcessingException: WFLYSRV0175: No method found with id

Exception in deploy EAR : org.jboss.as.server.deployment.DeploymentUnitProcessingException: WFLYSRV0175: No method found with id

bhagyashree
Hello,

I am using wildfly 10 to deploy my application. While deploying i am getting org.jboss.as.server.deployment.DeploymentUnitProcessingException: WFLYSRV0175: No method found with id Method cacheDataInit() on class (or its super class) class com.coupon.cache.CouponCacheServiceImpl

This class (CouponCacheServiceImpl ) is defined with
@Singleton
@Startup
@ConcurrencyManagement(ConcurrencyManagementType.CONTAINER)
@TransactionAttribute(TransactionAttributeType.NOT_SUPPORTED)
@Lock(LockType.READ)

and method (cacheDataInit) is :

@PostConstruct
@Lock(LockType.WRITE)

If I remove PostConstruct annotation , this exception is not thrown.
Also i have successfully deployed other EAR with method defined with PostConstruct annotation.

please help..