Fwd: New candidate JEP: 411: Deprecate the Security Manager for Removal

Fwd: New candidate JEP: 411: Deprecate the Security Manager for Removal

Richard Opalka
FYI

Re: Fwd: New candidate JEP: 411: Deprecate the Security Manager for Removal

Brian Stansberry
Interesting.

I wonder about the "rarely used to secure server-side code" point.

Rarely, yes in terms of the overall server-side java universe. But I suspect in some significant contexts, e.g. government, it's not so rare.

On Thu, Apr 15, 2021 at 2:43 PM Richard Opalka <[hidden email]> wrote:
FYI