Getting rid of arquillian/container-managed-domain

Getting rid of arquillian/container-managed-domain

Brian Stansberry
Hi Aslak,

I'd like to get rid of the current arquillian/container-managed-domain
module in the AS7 source tree and move the couple classes there to the
testsuite/domain module. That's the only place they are used, and their
current location implies they are a proper arquillian container
implementation, which isn't the case. They're just some utilities that I
hoped someday to turn into a proper container implementation.

Any objections?

Re: Getting rid of arquillian/container-managed-domain

Aslak Knutsen
'Someday' it will (AS7-2203).

I'm not to familiar with the current content of container-managed-domain, but the location sounds like it should be used for the arquillian domain container. Not sure how much is re usable for the upcoming container impl, so do as you see fit.. :)

-aslak-

> module in the AS7 source tree and move the couple classes there to
> the
> testsuite/domain module. That's the only place they are used, and
> their
> current location implies they are a proper arquillian container
> implementation, which isn't the case. They're just some utilities
> that I
> hoped someday to turn into a proper container implementation.
>
> Any objections?
>
> --
> Brian Stansberry
> Principal Software Engineer

Re: Getting rid of arquillian/container-managed-domain

Brian Stansberry
Done.

http://github.com/jbossas/jboss-as/compare/dd8df1f...71cf82e

Some of the moved code may be useful in a proper arquillian container;
it's utilities for launching Host Controllers that work similarly to how
the arquillian/container-managed stuff launches standalone servers. Feel
free to steal. ;)