Going through pull requests

FYI I'm going through pull requests.

Re: Going through pull requests

Paul Ferraro
I've noticed there's quite a backlog of merge requests on the
jbossas-pull-requests list from early this week (ok, ok - I really only
noticed mine hasn't been merged).  Will somebody get to these soon?

For those of us that just included commits to cherrypick, do you need us
to resubmit these as github pull requests?

On 7/29/11 11:31 AM, Paul Ferraro wrote:
> I've noticed there's quite a backlog of merge requests on the
> jbossas-pull-requests list from early this week (ok, ok - I really only
> noticed mine hasn't been merged).  Will somebody get to these soon?
>
> For those of us that just included commits to cherrypick, do you need us
> to resubmit these as github pull requests?

Nope just remind me :)

On 7/29/11 4:02 PM, Jason T. Greene wrote:
> On 7/29/11 11:31 AM, Paul Ferraro wrote:
>> I've noticed there's quite a backlog of merge requests on the
>> jbossas-pull-requests list from early this week (ok, ok - I really only
>> noticed mine hasn't been merged).  Will somebody get to these soon?
>>
>> For those of us that just included commits to cherrypick, do you need us
>> to resubmit these as github pull requests?
>
> Nope just remind me :)

BTW I merged this