How can I import data exported from hornetq into artemis

How can I import data exported from hornetq into artemis

Nathalie Keymeulen
Hi,

I have exported jms data from hornetq 2.4.7 (using hornetq-tools).
How can I import this generated xml file into wildfly 10 artemis ?

Kind Regards,

Nathalie Keymeulen |
Agfa HealthCare
Software Engineer | HE/Orbis Connectivity Core Team Ghent | IT BD, Enterprise BU
T  +32 3444 7644 | F  +32 3 444 8401 | M  +32 494 56 02 80

Moutstraat 100, B-9000 Ghent, Belgium

http://www.agfahealthcare.com
http://blog.agfahealthcare.com

Click on link to read important disclaimer: http://www.agfahealthcare.com/maildisclaimer

Re: How can I import data exported from hornetq into artemis

Jeff Mesnil
Hi,

> On 7 Nov 2016, at 09:08, Nathalie Keymeulen <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I have exported jms data from hornetq 2.4.7 (using hornetq-tools).
> How can I import this generated xml file into wildfly 10 artemis ?

This mailing list is for discussing future development of wildfly not users list.
You can use our forum for WildFly https://community.jboss.org/en/wildfly.

Having said that, what you need is to use the :import-journal operation on the messaging-activemq’s server resource[1] with the file path of the xml generated by HornetQ

[1] https://wildscribe.github.io/Wildfly/10.0.0.Final/subsystem/messaging-activemq/server/index.html

jeff

--
Jeff Mesnil