How to connect to a wildfly port

Michael Musgrove
The wildfly server config contains various socket bindings such as:

<socket-binding name="txn-status-manager" port="4713"/>

When I run netstat -plnt to see which ports wildfly listens on I only see the http and management port because WildFly is using http upgrade:

tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:8080 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 163/java
tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:9990 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 163/java

Is there a way for me to open the txn-status-manager (port 4713) and write some data to it.

Mike

--
Michael Musgrove
Transactions Team

Our mission:To be the catalyst in communities of customers, contributors, and partners creating better technology the open source way.

JBoss, by Red Hat
Registered Address: Red Hat Ltd, 6700 Cork Airport Business Park, Kinsale Road, Co. Cork.
Registered in the Companies Registration Office, Parnell House, 14 Parnell Square, Dublin 1, Ireland, No.304873
Directors:Michael Cunningham (USA), Vicky Wiseman (USA), Michael O'Neill, Keith Phelan, Matt Parson (USA)

Re: How to connect to a wildfly port

Tomaž Cerar-2

Having socket-bindings defined doesn't mean noting yet.

There must be se subsystem that uses that socket-binding.

Transaction subsystem has reference to this socket binding, so you need to have that configured.

--

tomaz