I want to contribute

Антон Чураев
Hello!

Could you please help me with start contributing.
I want to contribute in WildFly project, but couldnot find any information about ICLA/CCLA. Is it necessary to fill CLA form for starting contributing to WildFly?

--

Best Regards, Anton Churaev

Re: I want to contribute

David M. Lloyd
On 04/24/2017 05:59 AM, Антон Чураев wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Could you please help me with start contributing.
> I want to contribute in WildFly project, but couldnot find any
> information about ICLA/CCLA. Is it necessary to fill CLA form for
> starting contributing to WildFly?

No, however we do require that all changes be submitted under the terms
of the MIT license.  When you send your first pull request, a committer
will ask (on the PR) if you agree to the terms; at that point,
everything should be set.

Re: I want to contribute

Антон Чураев
David, thank you!

What about my employer? Does community need my employer's consent to my contribution?

On 04/24/2017 05:59 AM, Антон Чураев wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Could you please help me with start contributing.
> I want to contribute in WildFly project, but couldnot find any
> information about ICLA/CCLA. Is it necessary to fill CLA form for
> starting contributing to WildFly?

No, however we do require that all changes be submitted under the terms
of the MIT license.  When you send your first pull request, a committer
will ask (on the PR) if you agree to the terms; at that point,
everything should be set.

Best Regards, Anton Churaev

Re: I want to contribute

David M. Lloyd
This is something you'll have to ask your employer's legal department or
other responsible entity.

On 04/24/2017 08:45 AM, Антон Чураев wrote:

> David, thank you!
>
> What about my employer? Does community need my employer's consent to my
> contribution?

> <mailto:[hidden email]>>:
>
>     On 04/24/2017 05:59 AM, Антон Чураев wrote:
>     > Hello!
>     >
>     > Could you please help me with start contributing.
>     > I want to contribute in WildFly project, but couldnot find any
>     > information about ICLA/CCLA. Is it necessary to fill CLA form for
>     > starting contributing to WildFly?
>
>     No, however we do require that all changes be submitted under the terms
>     of the MIT license.  When you send your first pull request, a committer
>     will ask (on the PR) if you agree to the terms; at that point,
>     everything should be set.
>

>     --
>     - DML

> Best Regards, Anton Churaev