Invoking an MSC service from AbstractAddStepHandler.performRuntime()

Invoking an MSC service from AbstractAddStepHandler.performRuntime()

David Bosschaert
Hi all,

I have an AbstractAddStepHandler subclass where I would like to invoke
on a service in the performRuntime(). Is there an easy way to do this?

More context: What I'm trying to do this this...

I have a number of configuration items that are editable by themselves
(e.g. via CLI). They're all represented a common model that I'm thinking
of representing as an MSC service, so that when the populateModule()
callback comes in for each one in my AddHandler I can push the updates
in the common model.

If there is another more convenient way to do the same, I'd be interested :)

Cheers,

David

Re: Invoking an MSC service from AbstractAddStepHandler.performRuntime()

David Bosschaert
I think I just found the answer to my own question in Kabir's documentation:

TrackerService service = (TrackerService)context.getServiceRegistry(true).getRequiredService(TrackerService.createServiceName(suffix)).getValue();
service.setTick(tick);

Thanks Kabir!

David