Is it possible to reuse timerservice.schedule in my app under JBoss?

Is it possible to reuse timerservice.schedule in my app under JBoss?

Dmitry Savenko
Hello, everyone!

I'm writing an app which will work under JBoss AS 7, and I could find
a good use of "org.jboss.as.ejb3.timerservice.schedule" package, e.g.
CalendarBasedTimeout. I'm interested in parsing cron-like strings and
calculating future timeouts (Timer.getNextTimeout() isn't enough for
my purposes, since I need to know about further timeouts as well) Is
there a way to use this code besides of copy/pasting? I mean, may be
it's available as a separate library, or may I add it as a provided
dependency to my pom?

Best regards,
Dmitry.