Is there a way to skip just one set of tests on AS 7?

Is there a way to skip just one set of tests on AS 7?

Andrig Miller
I'm building AS 7.1.x from master for two fixes that were merged in the last day.

I'm getting this failure:

[INFO] JBoss Application Server: Arquillian Managed Container  FAILURE [1.802s]

There is a test failure in there, but I don't think it matters to what I'm doing.  Is there a way to just skip that set of tests?  In the testsuite users guide it shows that you can skip all tests, or you can run just specific tests, but it doesn't show how you can just skip on set of tests like the Arquillian Managed Container tests.

Of course these tests need to be fixed, but if I could just skip them, then I can move on with what I'm doing.  I might just skip all the tests for now, and hope there isn't some issue that might affect what I'm doing, but that makes me a little uncomfortable.

Thanks.

--
Andrig (Andy) Miller
Global Platform Director for JBoss Middle-ware

Re: Is there a way to skip just one set of tests on AS 7?

Andrig Miller
Ah, very good.  Thanks for the tip.  I'll do that.

Andy

Re: Is there a way to skip just one set of tests on AS 7?

Andrig Miller
You know, I may have had an AS 7 instance running as part of my SPECjEnterprise2010 setup, but I'm not sure.

Andy