JBoss AS7 Final and Getting Started document inconsistency?

JBoss AS7 Final and Getting Started document inconsistency?

Vimal Kansal
Hi,

I am going through "Getting Started" at
https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/AS7/Getting+Started+Guide and in
the supported technologies table, the document mentions "Full Preview
Profile", but in the As7 final I don't see any "Full Preview Profile".

Thx

Vimal

Re: JBoss AS7 Final and Getting Started document inconsistency?

Vimal Kansal
Oops, sorry, I was too quick to fire off this query, I got my answer
later down the doc. Please ignore it.

Thx

Vimal