JBoss Tools giving some love to AS 7

Max Rydahl Andersen
Here you go http://community.jboss.org/en/tools/blog/2011/06/28/fast-faster-jboss-tools-33-m2

with a screencast for you: http://vimeo.com/25768303

showing the quickstarts + as7 start and deploy in less than 2 minutes (yes, I apparently have a slow machine since AS7 requires 6s startup ;)

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen

Re: JBoss Tools giving some love to AS 7

Vimal Kansal
Hi Max,

In your blog you are still asking to download "Indiago M6a".  Indigo has
been released and the downloads are at
http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/packages/eclipse-ide-java-ee-developers/indigor.
I wonder if Indigo M6a is a requirement to use JBoss Tools 3.3 M2?

Thx

Vimal

> Here you go http://community.jboss.org/en/tools/blog/2011/06/28/fast-faster-jboss-tools-33-m2
>
> with a screencast for you: http://vimeo.com/25768303
>
> showing the quickstarts + as7 start and deploy in less than 2 minutes (yes, I apparently have a slow machine since AS7 requires 6s startup ;)
>
> /max
> http://about.me/maxandersen

Re: JBoss Tools giving some love to AS 7

Max Rydahl Andersen
sorry - bad link, fixed to point to http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/packages/eclipse-ide-java-ee-developers/indigor

Using M6 will cause pain.

/max

On Jun 30, 2011, at 01:35, Vimal Kansal wrote:

> Hi Max,
>
> In your blog you are still asking to download "Indiago M6a".  Indigo has been released and the downloads are at http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/packages/eclipse-ide-java-ee-developers/indigor.  I wonder if Indigo M6a is a requirement to use JBoss Tools 3.3 M2?
>
> Thx
>
> Vimal
>
> On 30/06/2011 2:59 AM, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:
>> Here you go http://community.jboss.org/en/tools/blog/2011/06/28/fast-faster-jboss-tools-33-m2
>>
>> with a screencast for you: http://vimeo.com/25768303
>>
>> showing the quickstarts + as7 start and deploy in less than 2 minutes (yes, I apparently have a slow machine since AS7 requires 6s startup ;)
>>
>> /max
>> http://about.me/maxandersen

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen

Re: JBoss Tools giving some love to AS 7

Vimal Kansal
Thanks Max.

Vimal