JBossOSGi-1.0.0 Final Released

Thomas Diesler
Folks,

I am happy to announce the release of JBossOSGi-1.0.0 Final.

You can download the binary here: jboss-osgi-installer-1.0.0.jar

This is our first OSGi Core 4.2. Framework compliant release. It also comes with improvements in the following areas
  • Integration with JBoss AS7
  • Pass the Core 4.2  Compliance Testsuite from the OSGi Alliance
  • Add Declarative Services (DS) example
  • Documentation now available in Confluence
  • OSGi service invocation from EJB3 and Webap
  • Migration to the Arquillian test framework
  • Better support for execution environments
For details please have a look at the latest version of our User Guide.

Here are the change log details

cheers
-thomas
--