JSF 2.1 on AS7

Stan Silvert
If you want to try JSF 2.1 on AS7, read on.

I've created a branch that replaces JSF 2.0 with JSF 2.1:
https://github.com/ssilvert/jboss-as/commits/JSF_20_to_JSF_21

I thought this might be useful for those wanting to try their
apps/components on 2.1 right away.  Everything should be working
properly including bean validation, annotations, JSP/JSTL, etc.
Please let me know if you find anything strange.

It does not yet contain Jason's JAXP fix:
http://java.net/jira/browse/JAVASERVERFACES-2156

I don't yet know when we will have pluggable JSF impls like in AS6,
but I'm looking into it.  At the very least AS7.1 will have JSF 1.2
and JSF 2.1 (or 2.2).  Both impls are Mojarra and not MyFaces.

Enjoy,

Stan