Latest WildFly Elytron Test Results - 2017-03-15

Latest WildFly Elytron Test Results - 2017-03-15

Darran Lofthouse
After last nights merges we currently stand at 23 failures: -

https://ci.wildfly.org/viewLog.html?buildId=50650&buildTypeId=WF_MasterNewInvocationTests&tab=buildResultsDiv

I am going to work on the 'RemotingLoginModuleTestCase' failures today
which will hopefully remove 4.

org.jboss.as.test.integration.naming.ldap.LdapUrlInSearchBaseTestCase.testDir
org.jboss.as.test.integration.naming.ldap.LdapUrlInSearchBaseTestCase.testLdap
org.jboss.as.test.integration.security.loginmodules.RemotingLoginModuleTestCase.testNotAuthorizedClient
org.jboss.as.test.integration.security.loginmodules.RemotingLoginModuleTestCase.testAuthorizedClient
org.jboss.as.test.integration.security.loginmodules.RemotingLoginModuleUseNewClientCertTestCase.testNotAuthorizedClient
org.jboss.as.test.integration.security.loginmodules.RemotingLoginModuleUseNewClientCertTestCase.testAuthorizedClient
org.jboss.as.test.iiop.transaction.TransactionIIOPInvocationTestCase.testRollbackOnlyBeforeCompletion
org.jboss.as.test.iiop.transaction.TransactionIIOPInvocationTestCase.testSynchronizationSucceeded
org.jboss.as.test.iiop.transaction.TransactionIIOPInvocationTestCase.testRollbackOnly
org.jboss.as.test.iiop.transaction.TransactionIIOPInvocationTestCase.testSynchronizationFailed
org.jboss.as.test.iiop.transaction.timeout.IIOPTimeoutTestCase.timeoutStateful
org.jboss.as.test.clustering.cluster.dispatcher.CommandDispatcherTestCase(SYNC-tcp).test
org.jboss.as.test.clustering.cluster.provider.ServiceProviderRegistrationTestCase(SYNC-tcp).test
org.jboss.as.test.clustering.cluster.registry.RegistryTestCase(SYNC-tcp).test
org.jboss.as.test.clustering.cluster.ejb.remote.RemoteFailoverTestCase(SYNC-tcp).testGracefulShutdownConcurrentFailover
org.jboss.as.test.clustering.cluster.ejb.remote.RemoteFailoverTestCase(SYNC-tcp).testStatelessFailover
org.jboss.as.test.clustering.cluster.ejb.remote.RemoteFailoverTestCase(SYNC-tcp).testStatefulFailover
org.jboss.as.test.clustering.cluster.ejb.remote.RemoteFailoverTestCase(SYNC-tcp).testSecureStatelessFailover
org.jboss.as.test.clustering.cluster.ejb.remote.RemoteFailoverTestCase(SYNC-tcp).testClientException
org.jboss.as.test.multinode.transaction.TransactionInvocationTestCase.testRollbackOnlyBeforeCompletion
org.jboss.as.test.multinode.transaction.TransactionInvocationTestCase.testSynchronizationSucceeded
org.jboss.as.test.multinode.remotecall.scoped.context.DynamicJNDIContextEJBInvocationTestCase.testServerToServerSFSBInvocation
org.jboss.as.test.multinode.remotecall.scoped.context.DynamicJNDIContextEJBInvocationTestCase.testSFSBPassivationWithScopedEJBProxyMemberInstances

Re: Latest WildFly Elytron Test Results - 2017-03-15

Darran Lofthouse
This weeks port from ladybird to master we will also remove all the
ignores from the test cases now passing to get them back into the
regular CI runs: -

https://github.com/wildfly-security-incubator/wildfly/pull/160