MDBs in JBoss EAP 6.x/Wildfly 8.x

Hatami

Hi,

I use MDB in my project under JBoss EAP 6.2/Wildfly 8.1 and change my MOM from HornetQ to IBM Websphere MQ with resource adapter but when jboss startup the connection count grow until my MOM crashed and we have to restart the jboss after 4 or 5 hours , what happened?

Regards,
Hamed Hatami.

Re: MDBs in JBoss EAP 6.x/Wildfly 8.x

this mailing list is for discussing future development of wildfly not users list.

use forums for that:
for WildFly https://community.jboss.org/en/wildfly
for EAP https://community.jboss.org/en/jbosseap

and given that you use EAP 6.2 you could / should open a support case in support portal
which you can find at http://access.redhat.com/

--
tomaz