Migration content needed for AS 7 --> WildFly 10

Migration content needed for AS 7 --> WildFly 10

Sande Gilda
I am responsible for documenting how to migrate an application from AS 7 to Wildfly 10 and have created the following page to document these changes:
https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/WFLY10/How+do+I+migrate+my+application+from+AS7+to+WildFly
If you worked on a component that has changed or been replaced, or have experience or knowledge about what needs to be updated when migrating an AS 7 application to Wildfly 10, please consider adding content to this page. Those of you who were around for AS 7 will recall I did this for migration from AS5/6 --> AS7 (see https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/AS72/How+do+I+migrate+my+application+from+AS5+or+AS6+to+AS7) and everyone was great about contributing to that content.

Thanks in advance and please contact me if you have any questions!

Thanks,
Sande

Re: Migration content needed for AS 7 --> WildFly 10

Eduardo Martins-2
I would like to invite everyone to have a quick look at current state of the document, and see if there are missing topics (I think there is chance wrt server a clustering section is needed, and wrt apps a Logging section may be needed) or incorrect information.

Wrt the TODOs in the docs, these I’m working out.

[...]

Ladislav Thon
Regarding clustering, the changes are described in detail in
https://developer.jboss.org/wiki/ClusteringChangesInWildFly8

The user-facing changes I'm aware of are:

- deprecations/reinterpretations of the configuration in jboss-web.xml
- EJBs no longer have to be marked @Clustered
- new (and public) API for HA singletons
- clustered SSO

LT