Moving Elytron Subsystem into WildFly Core

Moving Elytron Subsystem into WildFly Core

Darran Lofthouse
I am about to start the process of moving the WildFly Elytron Subsystem
into WildFly Core.

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/WFCORE-2352

For now I would suggest if you are working on changes to continue to
submit PRs against the subsystem directly but be prepared that any that
miss the cut off may need resubmitting against WildFly Core.

Resubmission should not be a big task as the structure of the subsystem
project should be largely unchanged.

Re: Moving Elytron Subsystem into WildFly Core

Darran Lofthouse
Brian has performed a preliminary review of the changes to add the
subsystem to WildFly Core so I will be merging it to our incubator /
ladybird branch later today.

 From this point no further pull requests will be merged to the
independent subsystem project.

For anyone with work in progress apart from one small code change to
remove logging the subsystem's version the remaining code and project
hierarchy is unmodified so it should be easy to port changes over.

On 03/03/17 11:36, Darran Lofthouse wrote:

> I am about to start the process of moving the WildFly Elytron Subsystem
> into WildFly Core.
>
> https://issues.jboss.org/browse/WFCORE-2352
>
> For now I would suggest if you are working on changes to continue to
> submit PRs against the subsystem directly but be prepared that any that
> miss the cut off may need resubmitting against WildFly Core.
>
> Resubmission should not be a big task as the structure of the subsystem
> project should be largely unchanged.
>
> Regards,
> Darran Lofthouse.

Re: Moving Elytron Subsystem into WildFly Core

Darran Lofthouse
I have just merged the changes to our incubator.

For now please submit any changes for the Elytron subsystem to the
ladybird branch of our incubator repository: -

https://github.com/wildfly-security-incubator/wildfly-core