Moving the wildfly-openssl repository

Farah Juma
Hi,

Just a heads up that the wildfly-openssl repository [1] is going to be moving to the wildfly-security umbrella [2]. This way, wildfly-openssl will be located with our other security projects and this will allow us to align with permissions for these projects. We will let you know when the move is complete.

Thanks,
Farah

Re: Moving the wildfly-openssl repository

Farah Juma
The move is now complete. The wildfly-openssl repository can now be found here:

Yes, that's where it will be.