Need to restore a page of the Wiki

Misty Stanley-Jones
I wrote up the "What are RESTful services" section on this page, which has now been deleted: https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/AS7/Java+API+for+RESTful+Web+Services+%28JAX-RS%29

I understand that the docs were restructured, but i wasn't aware of it when I did this (on Friday Brisbane time), and I do not have another copy of the work. I did this on my own time, and if there is any way to get it restored, at least so that someone can copy&paste the text to me so I can put it on the proper page, that would be awesome! Thanks.

--

Misty Stanley-Jones, RHCE
Content Author, ECS Brisbane

Re: Need to restore a page of the Wiki

Thomas Diesler
Would it not be better to leave the AS7 space stable and copy the
AS-7.0.x content to AS70? There are probably already a number of
external references to AS7 with the meaning of "latest AS-7.x" docs.
Those links now refer to stale docs.

-thomas

On 09/19/2011 12:18 AM, Misty Stanley-Jones wrote:
> I wrote up the "What are RESTful services" section on this page, which has now been deleted: https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/AS7/Java+API+for+RESTful+Web+Services+%28JAX-RS%29
>
> I understand that the docs were restructured, but i wasn't aware of it when I did this (on Friday Brisbane time), and I do not have another copy of the work. I did this on my own time, and if there is any way to get it restored, at least so that someone can copy&paste the text to me so I can put it on the proper page, that would be awesome! Thanks.

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thomas Diesler
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Re: Need to restore a page of the Wiki

Sande Gilda
Misty, do your changes appear here?
https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/AS71/Java+API+for+RESTful+Web+Services+%28JAX-RS%29
I thought you added more than this. The move to AS71 lost the history too.

On 09/19/2011 05:45 AM, Thomas Diesler wrote:
[...]

No, my changes are not there. They were under the "What are RESTful services" heading. I hope they can get them back. :(