New Pull Request Reviewer

Jason T. Greene
In order to keep up with the high pull request volume, and improve our overall timezone coverage, Jaikiran Pai has agreed to take on the additional role as an AS7+ pull request reviewer. As many of you have seen, Jaikiran already lends a hand in our review process by providing valuable feedback  on the various pending pull requests. This combined with his community work, and code submissions has demonstrated a broad knowledge of the code base. Since Jaikiran works from India, we will have additional coverage in APAC and morning EMEA hours.

I am hopeful this will shorten the overall patch review time.

Thanks Jaikiran!

Re: New Pull Request Reviewer

Bruno Georges
+100 Thank you Jaikiran
And to you Jason plus everyone else who have been handling it for the past 2.5 years.
On 7 Oct 2012, at 04:19, Jason Greene <[hidden email]> wrote:

> In order to keep up with the high pull request volume, and improve our overall timezone coverage, Jaikiran Pai has agreed to take on the additional role as an AS7+ pull request reviewer. As many of you have seen, Jaikiran already lends a hand in our review process by providing valuable feedback  on the various pending pull requests. This combined with his community work, and code submissions has demonstrated a broad knowledge of the code base. Since Jaikiran works from India, we will have additional coverage in APAC and morning EMEA hours.
>
> I am hopeful this will shorten the overall patch review time.
>
> Thanks Jaikiran!

Re: New Pull Request Reviewer

Dimitris Andreadis
Around the clock review, very nice!

On 06/10/2012 17:19, Jason Greene wrote:

> In order to keep up with the high pull request volume, and improve our overall timezone coverage, Jaikiran Pai has agreed to take on the additional role as an AS7+ pull request reviewer. As many of you have seen, Jaikiran already lends a hand in our review process by providing valuable feedback  on the various pending pull requests. This combined with his community work, and code submissions has demonstrated a broad knowledge of the code base. Since Jaikiran works from India, we will have additional coverage in APAC and morning EMEA hours.
>
> I am hopeful this will shorten the overall patch review time.
>
> Thanks Jaikiran!

Re: New Pull Request Reviewer

Richard Opalka
Finally, this was really needed and Jaikiran is the right person!

Rio

On 10/06/2012 05:19 PM, Jason Greene wrote:

> In order to keep up with the high pull request volume, and improve our overall timezone coverage, Jaikiran Pai has agreed to take on the additional role as an AS7+ pull request reviewer. As many of you have seen, Jaikiran already lends a hand in our review process by providing valuable feedback  on the various pending pull requests. This combined with his community work, and code submissions has demonstrated a broad knowledge of the code base. Since Jaikiran works from India, we will have additional coverage in APAC and morning EMEA hours.
>
> I am hopeful this will shorten the overall patch review time.
>
> Thanks Jaikiran!

Richard Opalka
Principal Software Engineer
JBoss, by Red Hat
Cell: +420 731 186 942

Re: New Pull Request Reviewer

James Perkins
I'm not sure whether say congratulations to Jaikiran or send my
condolences :-)

In all seriousness this was a very good decision. I've already received
excellent feedback from Jaikiran on a pull request for a couple things I
didn't think about.

On 10/06/2012 08:19 AM, Jason Greene wrote:

> In order to keep up with the high pull request volume, and improve our overall timezone coverage, Jaikiran Pai has agreed to take on the additional role as an AS7+ pull request reviewer. As many of you have seen, Jaikiran already lends a hand in our review process by providing valuable feedback  on the various pending pull requests. This combined with his community work, and code submissions has demonstrated a broad knowledge of the code base. Since Jaikiran works from India, we will have additional coverage in APAC and morning EMEA hours.
>
> I am hopeful this will shorten the overall patch review time.
>
> Thanks Jaikiran!

James R. Perkins