No Windows batch file for Vault utility

Vimal Kansal
I just built the latest code on my machine and can't see the Windows
batch file for Vault utility.

Re: No Windows batch file for Vault utility

Brian Stansberry
Please file a JIRA.

On 11/20/11 2:08 AM, Vimal Kansal wrote:
> I just built the latest code on my machine and can't see the Windows
> batch file for Vault utility.

Re: No Windows batch file for Vault utility

Hi Vimal,

This list is for discussing the development of AS7.x. Although, In some cases we don'tind bringing up an issue if it is believed to be mass effecting and is starting a discussion. For example "I am seeing a deadlock on the latest build, anyone else seeing it? Here is my stack trace."

If its pointing out something with an obvious resolution (e.g. We are missing a batch script, their is an obvious error here, etc) then a JIRA is the way to go.

If its an isolated request for help then the user forums are a way to go, e.g( how do I...)

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 20, 2011, at 2:09 AM, Vimal Kansal <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I just built the latest code on my machine and can't see the Windows
> batch file for Vault utility.

Re: No Windows batch file for Vault utility

Vimal Kansal
Yup, got that.

Thx

Vimal

On 21/11/2011 6:44 AM, Jason Greene wrote:

> Hi Vimal,
>
> This list is for discussing the development of AS7.x. Although, In some cases we don'tind bringing up an issue if it is believed to be mass effecting and is starting a discussion. For example "I am seeing a deadlock on the latest build, anyone else seeing it? Here is my stack trace."
>
> If its pointing out something with an obvious resolution (e.g. We are missing a batch script, their is an obvious error here, etc) then a JIRA is the way to go.
>
> If its an isolated request for help then the user forums are a way to go, e.g( how do I...)
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Nov 20, 2011, at 2:09 AM, Vimal Kansal<[hidden email]>  wrote:
>
>> I just built the latest code on my machine and can't see the Windows
>> batch file for Vault utility.

Re: No Windows batch file for Vault utility

Rostislav Svoboda
JIRA is already filled, see https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AS7-2154 (19/Oct/11)

Cheers,
Rosta

> On 21/11/2011 6:44 AM, Jason Greene wrote:
> > Hi Vimal,
> >
> > This list is for discussing the development of AS7.x. Although, In
> > some cases we don'tind bringing up an issue if it is believed to
> > be mass effecting and is starting a discussion. For example "I am
> > seeing a deadlock on the latest build, anyone else seeing it? Here
> > is my stack trace."
> >
> > If its pointing out something with an obvious resolution (e.g. We
> > are missing a batch script, their is an obvious error here, etc)
> > then a JIRA is the way to go.
> >
> > If its an isolated request for help then the user forums are a way
> > to go, e.g( how do I...)
> >
> > Sent from my iPhone
> >
> > On Nov 20, 2011, at 2:09 AM, Vimal Kansal<[hidden email]>
> >  wrote:
> >
> >> I just built the latest code on my machine and can't see the
> >> Windows
> >> batch file for Vault utility.

Re: No Windows batch file for Vault utility

Anil Saldhana
Ondrez (Ondra) Zizka was working on windows scripts for AS7 (including
the vault script) in October.  Not sure if he actually finished all of
them or we lost the continuity (of using .js instead of .bat for windows)