Not sure who craigdevel is; but we are getting negative comments on our own front page

Not sure who craigdevel is; but we are getting negative comments on our own front page

Robb Greathouse
Hi,

Went to www.jboss.org and in the "Social Stream" the top comments are all negative and all from craigdevel.  Anyone know who this is?

They look like plants.  The third comment looks spurious.

craigdevel: Yet another day mostly wasted on container bugs, quirks & problems. #Hibernate & #JBossAS7 I'm looking at you. Arquillian going well now tho
4/18/12 10:16 AM via TweetDeck

craigdevel: The latest: seems that container managed transactions don't work in #JBossAS7 when using a non-jboss-provided DataSource. Bugreport pending.
4/18/12 10:09 AM via TweetDeck

craigdevel: Argh! Java app servers would be great if I didn't spend 70% of my time debugging the server & finding workarounds #jbossas7 #glassfish
4/18/12 10:08 AM via TweetDeck

--
Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.

Japanese Proverb

Re: Not sure who craigdevel is; but we are getting negative comments on our own front page

Darran Lofthouse-2
On 04/18/2012 04:16 PM, Robb Greathouse wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Went to www.jboss.org and in the "Social Stream" the top comments are all negative and all from craigdevel.  Anyone know who this is?
>
> They look like plants.  The third comment looks spurious.

I do believe he is a genuine user - not spotted the related Jira issue
yet so don't actually know what he is talking about.

> craigdevel: Yet another day mostly wasted on container bugs, quirks&  problems. #Hibernate&  #JBossAS7 I'm looking at you. Arquillian going well now tho
> 4/18/12 10:16 AM via TweetDeck
>
> craigdevel: The latest: seems that container managed transactions don't work in #JBossAS7 when using a non-jboss-provided DataSource. Bugreport pending.
> 4/18/12 10:09 AM via TweetDeck
>
> craigdevel: Argh! Java app servers would be great if I didn't spend 70% of my time debugging the server&  finding workarounds #jbossas7 #glassfish
> 4/18/12 10:08 AM via TweetDeck

Re: Not sure who craigdevel is; but we are getting negative comments on our own front page

Nicklas Karlsson
A quick googling would indicate  http://twitter.com/#!/craigdevel

Good that have... passionate users ;-)

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 6:21 PM, Darran Lofthouse <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 04/18/2012 04:16 PM, Robb Greathouse wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Went to www.jboss.org and in the "Social Stream" the top comments are all negative and all from craigdevel.  Anyone know who this is?
>
> They look like plants.  The third comment looks spurious.

I do believe he is a genuine user - not spotted the related Jira issue
yet so don't actually know what he is talking about.

> craigdevel: Yet another day mostly wasted on container bugs, quirks&  problems. #Hibernate&  #JBossAS7 I'm looking at you. Arquillian going well now tho
> 4/18/12 10:16 AM via TweetDeck
>
> craigdevel: The latest: seems that container managed transactions don't work in #JBossAS7 when using a non-jboss-provided DataSource. Bugreport pending.
> 4/18/12 10:09 AM via TweetDeck
>
> craigdevel: Argh! Java app servers would be great if I didn't spend 70% of my time debugging the server&  finding workarounds #jbossas7 #glassfish
> 4/18/12 10:08 AM via TweetDeck

---
Nik