Organization for WildFly bootable JAR

Jean Francois Denise
Hi,

we are approaching the first final release of the WildFly bootable JAR
Maven plugin[1]. This project is currently hosted in wildfly-extras
organization[2]. Having it in wildfly-extras seems fine (wildfly-extras
contains both mature projects and incubating ones) but we are wandering
if that would make more sense to have it in the wildfly organization.

The community documentation will be hosted on https://docs.wildfly.org/

Feedback welcome.

Thank-you.

JF