Performance runtime attributes via CLI

Francesco Marchioni
Dear devs,
I'm wondering if there's a scheduled release for gathering performance runtime attributes information via CLI. In particular, I'm referring to the older JMX's "currentThreadsBusy" (Web subsystem) or the "QueueSize" (Thread subsystem) or "concurrentCalls" (EJB3 pool).
Thanks a lot
Francesco

Re: Performance runtime attributes via CLI

Alexey Loubyansky
This is not so much a CLI issue as the management model one of the
specific resource (web, ejb3, threads, etc).

Some of them may already be exposed. In threads, for example, pool types
expose runtime attributes, e.g. unbounded thread pool has these

     public static final List<String> METRICS =
Arrays.asList(CommonAttributes.ACTIVE_COUNT,
CommonAttributes.COMPLETED_TASK_COUNT,
             CommonAttributes.CURRENT_THREAD_COUNT,
CommonAttributes.LARGEST_THREAD_COUNT, CommonAttributes.LARGEST_POOL_SIZE,
             CommonAttributes.REJECTED_COUNT, CommonAttributes.TASK_COUNT);

I'll leave it to the subsystem owners to comment on their plans on this.

Alexey