Proposal for Normalization of principal propagation/injection across elytron and legacy

Proposal for Normalization of principal propagation/injection across elytron and legacy

Diana Vilkolakova
Elytron principal propagation from local EJB was made compatible with legacy with issue WFLY-12537. We can provide the possibility to configure whether this change should be applied or not. I've submitted a proposal for adding such configuration option:

Any feedback is welcomed.

Thanks,
Diana Křepinská (Vilkoláková)