Proposal of a system metrics subsystem

Thomas Diesler
Folks,

I recently looked at the gwt console and the management model in order
to find some system metrics similar to what is available through
jconsole - I couldn't find it.

A remote client could use the system metrics (available through json
data structures) to monitor server/domain health.
Initially I propose to add some static env information for the
standalone server. Perhaps something like this

http://community.jboss.org/thread/171176

cheers
-thomas

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thomas Diesler

Re: Proposal of a system metrics subsystem

Brian Stansberry
I'm almost done exposing the entire set of platform mbeans via the
management model.

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AS7-340