Proposal to support default global stateful session timeout

Proposal to support default global stateful session timeout

Cheng Fang
This is a proposal to add support for default global stateful bean session timeout:

Review and comments are welcome and appreciated.

Cheng

Re: Proposal to support default global stateful session timeout

Cheng Fang
I've made some updates to this proposal document, including testing plan, and also added a link to my implementation & tests branch.  It has fully implemented the requirements and features from my local testing.  Review and feedback are welcome.

Cheng